Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Wednesday.

The college students aren't here right now, they are all being cool down in Florida, Cancun, you know the deal. Lucky them. But it also means lucky me. I get to help out a lot more now that Kim can actively work with me. I learned a lot about taping this week. I don't know if you caught it, but in the video that I posted earlier about ankle taping, there was a point in the beginning of the video that the guy put two pieces of foam on the person's ankle. I had always wondered why they did this, and I asked Kim today. The reason that they do this is because it is lubricated on the insides of them, and it helps to not have the foam stick to the leg and it creates a good base for the pre-wrap.

So, Kim started teaching me how to tape and by the end of the week I should be able to tape a knee or something of that sort....I'm so excited!!!!!

No comments: