Thursday, March 18, 2010

Such a long day.

Oh my goodness. I had the longest day ever today. It started when I got up. My alarm woke me up an hour early. Needless to say, I wasn't very happy. I couldn't fall back asleep, so I ended up getting up about a half hour early. I got ready and went off to school. But the day just dragged on, it was awful. I don't remember a day ever taking this long. I couldn't wait for the end of the day, because I was meeting with Kim and I was going to be there for like 3 hours, a good chunk of the time that i need to spend on my project every week, but the day wasn't going to work like that. However, when the end of the day finally came, I went to go meet with Kim. I was really hoping that maybe I could do some taping. Well, good news. She let me!! I got to tape somebody's knee. It took me a really long time, and Kim watched and guided me. It was so weird, but it was a lot of fun. I don't know when the next time I'll be able to do some taping is because today is the last day I'm going to be able to meet with Kim this week, and the college students are going to be back next week, so they'll probably be doing a lot of the taping. Grr.

So, after we finished the taping, we headed out to the turf where the Girl's Lacrosse team was meeting. The guys would have been practicing, but they had an away scrimmage, so they weren't there. But it was such a nice day. Kim and I had such a good time. It was the first time that I really got to talk to her one-on-one. We talked about all sorts of things, from Athletic Training to her daughter being at a sleepover at ACS this weekend to the fact that she was excited because she was going to be able to put together her new vacuum this weekend. It was great being able to get to know her in a way that doesn't have to do with my project. I love her, she is soo funny.

After I left Kim, I went to the spaghetti dinner for the seniors. It was to save graduation. It was fun, but I left at around 8:30. That means that I was at school for almost 12 hours. It was awful, but after school, I had so much fun. I loved it. Well, that's all for now.

See ya!

No comments: