Tuesday, March 16, 2010

OH SHOOT!!!

I forgot to mention that i think I am going to change my focus. At the moment, I am focusing on the injuries that you would get in gymnastics. However, I think I am going to changes this to lacrosse. This is for a few reasons.
  1. There will be more injuries because it's an impact sport, so there will be more to look at.
  2. It will be easier to get someone in for my project and demonstrate. I could stop a Lacrosse player when i needed them to stop, I couldn't really do that with a gymnast...or at least not so easily.
  3. I am going to be working with the Guy's Lacrosse team at school with Kim (and Kara, the IC student I am paired with), so I will be able to get some hands on experience...possibly?
So, I guess THAT'S all...bye for now.

No comments: