Saturday, March 20, 2010

A wee bit of research

I have an English assignment this week. For it, I have to get an article or a book and I have to read it and wrote about it, tying it to the Four I's that we talked about at the beginning of the semester. I've looked at a bunch of articles and I don't know that I have found one yet that I really like. The problem with the articles that I've read is that most of them are about gymnastics and I've changed my topic of interest to Lacrosse. I might end up using one that I've read earlier in the semester called "Relief in a World of Hurt", written by Lynne Heffley of the LA Times. It is about dancers and their overuse injuries, and although I don't want to focus on dance, it is something that is close to my heart.

So, yea, I guess that's it for now...
Yup,. Bye!

No comments: