Friday, March 12, 2010

A Day Off? What's That?

This morning I went to a class at Ithaca College. It was a Lumbar Examination Class. I went because I have a herniated disk in my lower lumbar spine...aka my lower back. I knew two people in the class, so I was asked to go, and I did. It was nothing like I expected, but then again, I didn't really expect anything.

So, that was my morning. Instead of going back to school today though, since I only have one class the rest of teh day, and we're going to take notes, and Ms. Gornall said I could miss it, I am going to go hang out in teh Training Room here at IC. I'm taking Todd Lazenby up on his offer to go in there and hang out and ask questions. A lot of times it is going to be busy, but a lot of teams left either today or yesterday for sports. I know, for instance, that the Men's Lacrosse team left at 2am this morning...yea, have fun with that one.

So, I'll post a blog tonight about how the afternoon went and if I learn anything interesting, I will definitely post it.

No comments: