Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Stress

These past few weeks have been sooo stressful. I've done WISE work a lot. For a long time I didn't have any posts, because I was so busy. Okay, maybe that's a little misleading. I had entries, in a written journal. I kept an account of what I did in that so that I could type it up and put it in my blog later. The problem was that I didn't get to type it all up for a long time; there was a lot that I had to make up. So, the past few weeks, I've been doing that. It's been crazy. Plus, last week was senior week, so that pretty much took up all of my time.

I haven't been able to meet with Kim nearly as much as I would like to. However, when I have, it has been excruciatingly boring. Oh the joys of working with sports teams. When their season is over, at least in high school, so is yours. She's excited because that means she has early nights. She'll get off at 5 instead of 7:30 every night. But for me, it just got really boring. She could do paper work. I was stuck there just standing there doing nothing.

I would have done more work during the time that I was there, but I needed a computer, and while Kim has one, she was using it; plus I would feel bad asking for it so I could work on my English project.

Anyways, I guess that's all for now. Bye.

No comments: