Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Presentations

Today I saw two presentations. One that I was evaluating and one that I just wanted to go to. I saw Luke's presentation. His project was to learn how to play harmonica. It was really well done. I got some good ideas from his presentation about how to break things up and how to order things. The flow of his presentation was good, he kept things moving. I really enjoyed going.

The second presentation that I saw was Kayla's. She learned how to cook Italian food. I was evaluating this project, so it shed a different light onto what I was seeing. Her project was pretty good. I read her blog and she had a very short blog, so I saw what was needed in order to have enough. I did like however, how she dedicated her project to her great-grandma Mimi. It made it a little more personal. Her power point was done very well.

Both projects lent themselves to be emulated in certain ways. Luke broke up the monotony of just talking by playing some music, which was really nice. Kayla had her food, so that was a little added bonus. Both power points were good. The only thing about that is the fact that I am not going to have a power point. But I liked both presentations a lot.

No comments: