Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Mentor Meeting

Today in our mentor meeting, Mr. Heurich and I talked about my presentation. We outlined what was going to be said, and what I should do more of before I have my presentation. For instance, I should write more about reflections before I have my presentation, so that people can see how my project affected me.

One thing that I wanted to look at at the beginning of my project was the difference between AT and PT. I never really looked at it. We thought though, that I should before the presentation, that way I can tell people what the difference is, and what I would be doing.

Our meeting was cut short because Mr. Heurich had to go give a presentation to the 8th graders that came in from DeWitt, but we got some really good ideas for what I should do. I'm going to try to meet with him one or two more times before my project on the 18th.

No comments: