Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Yawn

Oh my gosh, today was the most boring day of my WISE project thus far. Chelsea, the final student from IC finally came in today. She is a gymnast, so they were still in season, so she couldn't come down to the high school until today. Since she's going to be working with Kara doing Lacrosse or Track, Kim said that maybe it was better if I did a different sport. I have been changing it up like I mentioned before, but I don't have as many choices now. She doesn't want me working with Lacrosse as much as I have been recently. So, I changed sports. Remember how I mentioned that Girls's Lacrosse was the most boring thing? Yea, I had to work with Girl's Lacrosse today. John and I spent most of the time trying to stay awake...soooo boring.

In better news, during my WISE mentor meeting today, I taped my best friend's ankle. The video is going to be posted as soon as I find my cord. That will hopefully be tonight, but I don't know for sure if I know where my cord is, so at the earliest possible time, I will upload that so you can see it. It was really weird to be doing a tape job without anybody explaining it to me. I talk to Mr. Heurich, and tell him, and the camera what I am doing. I'm not used to that, it was kinda cool. :)

I guess that's all for now, hopefully you will see the video soon. bye!

No comments: