Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Meeting with Kim...Day 2

I met Kim again after school today. Mary Rose and Kara were there again, along with Bob Wu. It was a lot of fun. I got a video of Bob getting his ankle taped, and I'll put that up here soon. A girl came in and had to go in the ice bucket because she rolled her ankle. I do not envy her that. The bucket was half filled with ice and then water, and she had her foot in there for fifteen minutes.

We went out and saw the Girl's Lacrosse practice today. Kim was talking about how it would be easiest if each high school student was assigned to an IC student and a team, that way it wouldn't be so crazy everyday trying to decide who would go where because after school, the training room is crazy. It was fun today, Bob kept things really light. I know I am going to have a good time working with Kim.

I am going to try to go back either tomorrow or Thursday...we'll see.

1 comment:

Armin Heurich said...

Great to see all your blog entries today, Taylor. Keep up the good work. It's so good to see the anecdotes and the reflection in this entry. You're really hitting your stride with this project.