Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I Met With Kim Again

Day 3 of meeting with Kim. I love it. I have so much fun, not only with the IC students and Kim herself, but with a lot of the students that come in there. The girl who had to put her foot in the ice bucket yesterday, Harmony, came back today for another round. We were joking around because Kim wasn't in there when she got there. Throughout the time that she was in the ice bucket, we were joking and laughing and having a good time. It's a lot of fun. I'm so glad that I decided to do this for my project.

Today started Impact Testing. If you don't know what it is, you get asked a series of questions, and it tests how your brain works normally, or when you don't have a concussion. That way, they can more easily tell in the future if you have a concussion or not; all they have to do is compare the scores that you got on the two tests and they can figure out if you have a concussion or not. I was going to get tested myself, but I had to leave before I could. Kim told me I should take the test, that way I can get more acquainted with the process.

I am going back for Day 4 tomorrow, so I will likely take the test then...with the guys that are going to be taking it as well. Should be fun...

No comments: