Tuesday, March 23, 2010

In the meeting this week...

Mr. Heurich and I met today 7th period like we do every Tuesday. He and I discussed what I had done this past week. There wasn't a whole lot that we needed to talk about. He thought that I was doing a good job and that I was on track. What we did talk about however was the fact that I hadn't been consistent with my blogging. So, I told him what a busy week it had been and we agreed that during our meetings, we would start out by talking about the basics of what I had done, and then I would be able to do some work on my blog, if I need to catch up, or do some research. I think it is a beneficial use of the time because in the library, I can work in a quiet environment, and focus on doing my work.

So, after we talked about that, I got to work on writing some of the old blogs that I needed to write, and I'll finish the rest later.

No comments: