Monday, March 8, 2010

First Meeting with Kim

After school today, I had my first real meeting with Kim Bailey. At first, we were just in the Training Room and she was taping people's ankles and toes and knees. Brandon Jordan came in and had to do some shoulder stretches with a band because he has problems with his shoulder.

We went out the football field and watched the Boy's Lacrosse practice for a little while. There really wasn't much to do. Kim said herself that until there is a game that a lot of the job of being an athletic trainer is standing around.

There are four IC students that are going to be shadowing Kim along with myself, Bob Wu and Matt Foote from the high school. Today I met Mary Rose and Kara, they are two of the students from IC. I think it is going to be a lot of fun working with Kim this semester.

No comments: