Thursday, February 25, 2010

Periodicals

I spent part of my day today looking at periodicals that I had put in by Annotated Bibliography. The first one that I read was entitled, "Overuse Injuries in Young Athletes". While the article itself wasn't very helpful, there was a section at the end that talked about recognizing and preventing overuse injuries. I don't know if this will be helpful to me or not in the future, but it might give me a place to start when I talk to people in the future.

The works cited for the article is:
Billhartz Gregorian, Cynthia. "Overuse Injuries Plague Young Athletes." SIRS Knowledge Source. Gale, 11 Jan. 2008. Web. 29 Jan. 2010.

I have been looking over a bunch of other articles that I chose briefly, and they looked to be either as helpful or more helpful than this article was. I hope to be able to blog about those very soon.

No comments: