Tuesday, February 23, 2010

First Mentor Meeting

So, today was my first meeting with Mr. Heurich. We talked about what my project entailed. I was telling him how I wanted to have a diagram at the end of my project and what the final project would be. He said he has some ideas about putting videos in as part of the presentation.

I told him about how I hope to lean about basic taping techniques. I can learn those from either Kim Bailey, the high school's Athletic Trainer or from Todd Lazenby, one of Ithaca College's Athletic Trainers.

We talked about not only my goals with how I hope the project will go, but also with how I hope he will help me stay focused, because I have a major problem staying focused.

This is my first time using a blog. I had never thought about using one before Mr. Heurich told me about the fact that I would be using one. This is a new experience for me, and I'm super excited to keep blogging throughout the duration of my project. I will be doing a lot of photography along with videos that I take so that I can illustrate what I am learning and doing, and some of those will be posted on here as well.

1 comment:

Armin Heurich said...

See you tomorrow (Tuesday) for our meeting, Taylor, and if you have a chance, please consider writing an entry or two before then.
Best,
Mr. H