Sunday, February 14, 2010

Email

So, it's been a week since I last wrote, my bad. I emailed Kim Bailey the other day and she got back to me. i am going to meet with her on February 22nd. From then, I don't know when I'm going to meet with her. It will depend on my schedule.

I read the rest of the periodicals that I chose. None of them helped me very much. One of them was about dancers with injuries. This helped me with personal issues. I have a herniated disk, so this was a good one for me to read.

I spent some time on a site that helped me look at a certain area of the body and the common injures associated with that area, it was tons of fun. The only problem with it was, that it was a general site, not really a site that helped with certain sports, but I'll try to find one of those too.

That's all for now.

No comments: