Thursday, May 6, 2010

Last day

Today was the last day for the student trainers from Ithaca College. I've liked having them there. They were helpful if I had any questions about college, IC in particular. They taught me how to tape shins when an athlete has shin splints. There were negatives though. Three of them were really good friends with each other, so they were constantly goofing off, which made it really difficult for Kim. Having four trainers was a bit of a problem. It got really crowded, because the training room isn't the biggest room in the school.

I have some pictures from today. I asked them to take the pictures expressly so I could include them on here. So here they are. I only have pictures of the three of them, because the other trainer was on the other field with baseball. The guy is John, the tiny one is Kara and the other girl is Chelsea. Mary Rose was with baseball today.

No comments: